Introduction to CIQA, KKHSOU
The Centre for Internal Quality Assurance (CIQA) of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) was established vide Board of Management (BoM) resolution number BM/38/6(A)/2017 dated 7th September, 2017 in accordance with the UGC (ODL) Regulations 2017 dated 23rd June, 2017. This Centre intends to take care of the quality aspect of diverse activities of the University as directed by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and University Grants Commission (UGC). Accordingly, the Centre has been shouldering the responsibility of generating and promoting quality assurance and working out the procedural details.
Objectives and Functions of CIQA
The functions performed by the Centre for Internal Quality Assurance of KKHSOU are mainly the following:
- Prepare PPR (Programme Project Report) for each programme, get the PPR approved, put in place monitoring mechanism to ensure implementation of PPR.
- Oversee the development of SLM, integration of ICT and setting up of Learning Centres.
- Design annual plans for quality enhancement and ensure implementation.
- Arrange the feedback of the Stakeholders.
- Development of quality benchmarks and collection of best practices from other institutions.
- Organize workshops, seminars for quality improvement.
- Cultivating creativity and innovation in the faculty and staff; and development and implementation of innovative practices.
- Adopting measures for quality improvement through periodic accreditation and audit.
- Conducting system based research and suggest or restructuring of programmes.
- Record activities, develop reliable statistics and prepare Annual Report.
- Coordinating, recognition and accreditation of the University.
- To imbibe and inculcate quality assurance policies amongst teaching and non teaching staff members through workshops, seminars, conferences, interactive sessions by guest lectures and training programmes.
- Reporting of CIQA activities to the Authority for continuous improvement of the University in terms of quality standards.
CIQA Action Plans
- CIQA Action Plan 2018
- CIQA Action Plan 2019-2020
- CIQA Action Plan 2020-2021
- CIQA Action Plan 2021-2022
- Strategic Action Plan
- Audit Report for Learner Support Services
- SLM Audit Reports
- Report of the SWOC Analysis
- CIQA Annual Report 2019-20
- CIQA Annual Report 2018-19
- Examination Monitoring Report Jan-May 2018
- Examination Monitoring Report July-August 2018
- Cummalative Assesment of Imapacts of Innovative Interventions
- Green & Environment Audit Report 2020-21